Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vacation and pictures

What a strange week! Honestly, on my end, nothing too exciting happened. I mostly got caught up on "The Shield" and hung out with our kitties. I tried to take it easy after I wrenched my back trying to mop our kitchen floor. After a stint in 'labor and delivery', and a few muscle relaxers later, I was feeling much better - - tired, but better.

Jonathon on the other hand headed out to Nebraska and Iowa for Dustin and Tabatha's wedding. They called me from an outdoor bar in Okoboji, and had me log onto the bar's website to see their webcam. I had already missed Jonathon, and I was so sad I didn't get to hang out with Dustin and Tabatha - but seeing them wave to me at the bar's webcam made me REALLY unhappy I wasn't there to share in their weekend. I know Jonathon had a lot of fun - probably too much fun (thanks to the Pittacks for taking care of him). He enjoyed just relaxing at his parent's house for a couple of days and spending time with the family he doesn't get to see very often. Overall his trip was a huge success. Now he's back and into the daily grind. He has joined a football team on base and enjoys going to those practices. We're on the downward stretch unil Jackson is here - 5 1/2 weeks - so much of our time is planning on that. However, I still find time to get him to watch Dr. Phil with me and we still go on our walks. We aren't planning any trips for several months now, so it will be exciting to just be at home together.
Lastly, here are some of the pictures my Aunt Michelle took in Colorado...enjoy.
























No comments: