Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 2010








We hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! It's such a blessing to live with a hero, and to know so many who serve our country. Jonathon worked, so Jackson and I just hung out at home. He's been feeling pretty yucky the last couple weeks - not sick, but teething & even though there are different opinions on what teething brings, for Jackson it's not sleeping, crankiness, and loads of baby diarrhea. He has 5 teeth completely through and we're working on the other lateral incisor. I'm hoping it makes it's appearance soon because my baby needs a break from the icky symptoms.

Jackson's newest accomplishment is climbing the stairs - as in the whole case. He never had much of an interest, but a couple days ago he started up them and didn't stop until he was at the top. He celebrated on every stair & looked back at me (I was behind him) so proud. Now there is a gate up so that's the end of that. I'm waiting for the day he realizes there is a bathroom down here.

He's doing this new thing that scares me to death. At night, he rolls onto his tummy and puts his head face down into the mattress. I end up rolling him over, but sometimes he just goes back to his tummy. It's funny because up until this month, he NEVER would sleep on his stomach. He refused. Now it's one of his favorites.

J has a doctor appointment today, complete with shots. I'm sad! My poor baby doesn't even know what's coming. Luckily, Jonathon has never missed a doctor appointment and he's really good at handling these things. I'll post his stats later when I have them.


No comments: