Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April!




It seems like our week has been very busy, but looking back we did a lot of relaxing! I returned to Maryland last Wednesday. I had a great time in Colorado - I ate so much good food that I find myself obsessing over the the restaurants there! I have been craving Mexican food like none other. Too bad we don't have anything other than a Taco Bell here in Maryland.

Jonathon and I went to our baby's doctor appointment on the 30th. We heard the heartbeat for the first time. They couldn't find it last time, but since that was so long ago they didn't have any trouble this time. The doctor gave me a pill to settle my stomach more. She's worried about the lack of weight gain, but confident that it's all normal so far we just want to see more.

We did MORE blood work. So far all of our results have been good, so I pray that this new set will be, too! We still have to make our appointment with radiology to get the "BIG" ultrasound. They will check all of the baby's organs, and fingers and toes, etc, make sure it's all there and functioning. We tried to make the appointment when we were already in the hospital, but for whatever reason we have to call.

We have decided that when we find out the baby's gender, we will tell everyone - we just won't release the name until the baby is born. I'm sure that will kill some people! I know it would for me.

My mom is being so amazing and throwing a baby shower this summer. I'm excited because I love parties, and in our family, we have the best get together's.

My mom is planning on making a trip out here when the baby is born, which is great because Jonathon and I are kind of on our own way out here. Plus, she has raised six kids, so I figure she may know what she's talking about.

In other news, we are hoping to move out of Maryland soon. Jonathon really wants to take a job at Lackland AFB, which is in San Antonio, TX. We're pretty much over the whole Maryland gig, plus, there's Mexican food there and that's seriously all I want! :)

I hope everything is going well for everyone! Here are some CO pictures!

No comments: