Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Since it's such a great holiday, I wanted to tell others, and remind myself of the things I'm thankful for. Here are a few:

My family is healthy. It's easy to forget sometimes how important something is when you've been blessed with it, and haven't known anything different.

Although Jonathon is working, at least he's not deployed. I don't have to worry everyday, and we're 1000% less stressed since he's home and safe.

We have a home, food on the table, new vehicles, friends, kitties, and the money to afford having some fun. I realize that not everyone does, and I'm very grateful we have these things.

Our wonderful families. Although we're far away, you're all in our hearts, prayers and thoughts each day.

Lastly, but most importantly - our beautiful baby boy, Jackson. He is wanted more than he could ever know. Our surprise baby has changed our lives forever in an amazing way and I look forward to spending time with him everyday. He is healthy, and happy and I can't ask for anything more. He is the center of our lives and definitely connected Jonathon and I more than we could have expected. He is truly a blessing and we love him more than anything.

We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and very blessed holidays.

No comments: