Sunday, November 7, 2010

Daylight savings time

Ok, I'll just admit it. I hate daylight savings time. Last night, Jonathon had to work an extra hour and Jackson woke up way early according to the time on the clock.

I also didn't know how to adjust Jackson's schedule. He already gets a night time bottle at 5:45 p.m. He can't possibly go to bed an hour earlier for the night if we were to adjust everything by an hour. He already hates naps, so today when he WANTED to go to bed, he didn't. I just took him to the store where we bought him some super cool new shoes. When we got home, it was almost 2 hours (time adjusted) later than normal for his nap. But I took the risk and put him down anyway. He cried until I wrapped him up in his blankie. All is well upstairs so far. However, he has a horrible habit of only sleeping for a half hour when his schedule is messed up.

My house is super chaotic. There isn't a place for anything anymore. My sister told me she's excited to see my house for the first time...great, after it's completely torn apart. The upstairs was already torn apart by the time Jonathon's mom came. It will be SO nice to be settled in our next home.

It's becoming real that I won't have a December cable bill for this house, because I won't be here in December. Then it hits me that it's already November 7th and I only have 2 weeks until my parents get here. OMGosh! I just realized two weeks. Ahhhh....

No comments: