Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm so lame


Let me start by saying that I hardly do stupid things - but this one was just so lame. You may find it funny, or not - but I couldn't believe I did it.

So there I was, with my bowl of macaroni driving (I know, right...) to get Mindy from the gate. We normally go to the Main Gate, but I live closer to the Virginia Gate, so I have made her meet me there instead so I can sponsor her on base. So, I pull up and as the cop takes my id, her partner asks if I'm sponsoring the car behind me. I say I am - and he tells me to pull to the side because her car got flagged for a search. I asked him again, "Oh she is getting pulled?" The guy said yes. I say - WHILE LAUGHING mind you - "Oh good, I'm so glad it's not me". COULD I LOOK MORE SUSPICIOUS.

So they pull Mindy - and open all of her doors, trunk and hood. They let the dogs go through it, and obviously found nothing. My macaroni got wet from the rain, and I swear to you they really wanted to know what I had in my car that made me say I was glad they weren't searching my car. I'm so dumb. I feel so bad for Jon that he'll be known for having the crazy wife. He has to work with those people. In any case, it was funnier if you would have been there - kinda. I should stop talking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. That's funny. I hate it when you say stuff and the you're like "Oh crap! Why did I just say that?! Now I sound dumb!" Our men already know we're crazy!! ha ha. They're stuck with us now! ;)

Life here is busy. School is not killing us, but it's killing our time. From the time we get up in the morning until the time we go to bed at night, if we're not doing school, or he's working, we're doing homework. It really sucks, and I have 3 more years of it because he wants to go get his masters, where full time is 6 or 7 credit hours and a crap load of homework. Eh. We'll survive somehow. How are you doing knowing that Jonathon will be home soon? I bet you're stoked!! I would be.

Anonymous said...

you and me both lead a glamorous lifestlye! but it's essential to that aspect of a house and marriage, so we are still important. :) That would be kind of hard if you guys moved around a lot, to have a job I mean. An actual career you liked, unless it let you live around the country/world, too.